As more wiki pages are created in a single DXP site, creating additional wiki nodes can provide a loose structure to organize your wiki pages accordingly. Users can create a nodes to segment articles that cover different topics.
- Navigate to the site where the wiki is located (for example, Liferay DXP).
- Expand the Product Menu () and then the Site Administration menu.
- Click Content & Data → Wiki.
- Click the Add Wiki () button.
- Enter the following:
- Name: New Node
- Description: This is a new node for DXP Guest wiki site.
- Click Save.
A new Node has been created. You can create multiple nodes on the same site.
To create new wiki pages on the new node:
- From the Site Administration menu, click Go to Site.
- Navigate to the page where the Wiki widget is deployed (for example, Liferay DXP’s Wiki page.)
- Verify that New Node displays inside the Wiki widget.
- Click New Node.
Once on the new node, click This page is empty. Edit it to add some text. to edit the current node’s FrontPage page.