This article details how to enable PayPal as a payment method.
Before configuring your store to use PayPal, it is necessary to generate a PayPal Client ID and a Client Secret number. Visit the PayPal Developer Dashboard for more information.
- Navigate to Site Administration → Commerce → Settings → Payment Methods.
- Click PayPal.
- Click Configuration.
- Enter the following:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Select Live if it is a live site or Sandbox if it is a test environment.
- In the Payment Attempts Max Count field, enter the number of attempts to make payment on a subscription before cancelling the subscription.
- For more information, read PayPal’s Reattempt failed recurring payments with Subscribe buttons article.
- Click Save.
- Click the 3-dot icon next to PayPal then Activate.
PayPal is now enabled for your store.
Here is more information about adding other payment methods: