This article details how to enable Mercanet as a payment method. Because Mercanet accepts only EUR, the store’s primary currency must be EUR.
Before configuring your store to use Mercanet, it is necessary to generate the following:
- Mercanet Merchant ID
- Secret Key
- Key Version
Set EUR as the Primary Store Currency
When using Mercanet, your store must use Euros as the primary currency. To change the primary currency:
- Navigate to the Control Panel → Commerce → Settings.
- Click Currencies.
- Click the 3-dot icon next to Euro.
- Click Set as Primary.
Euro is now set as the primary currency.
Activate Mercanet as a payment method
- Navigate to Site Administration → Commerce → Settings → Payment Methods.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Mercanet.
- Click Configuration.
- Enter the following:
- Your Merchant ID
- Your Secret Key
- Your Key Version
- Select Production if it is a live site or Test or Simulation if it is a test environment.
- Click Save.
- Click the 3-dot icon next to Mercanet then Activate.
Mercanet is now enabled for your store.