Service Builder Basics¶
- Generating Model, Persistence, and Service Code
- Download the Example Project
- Examine the API Module
- Examine the Service Module
- Examine the Service Model Definition
- Generate the Persistence Code
- Deploy the Persistence Layer and Services
- What’s Next
- Additional Information
- Understanding and Extending Generated Classes
- Invoking a Service Locally
Using Service Builder helps you learn it. You’ll use it to learn the basics:
Generating Model, Persistence, and Service Code: You’ll define a basic model, generate code from it, and deploy the code to DXP. You’ll verify the generated database tables and test the new service on DXP.
Understanding and Extending Generated Classes: Describes the generated classes and extension implementation classes. You’ll extend a base implementation, add a service operation to the API, and publish it DXP.
Invoking a Service Locally: Demonstrates using the service in a portlet application.
Start with Generating Model, Persistence, and Service Code.